PDA

View Full Version : Marina Shafir Releases Statement On WWE Release

Kemo
06-27-2021, 08:21 PM
4 Horsewoman of MMA Marina Sharfir was one of several names WWE released yesterday. News of her release is said to have come as bit of surprise as there were reportedly plans in place for her to be part of upcoming storylines.

“It’s a cold world. Good thing I was born in Moldova. Thank you to everyone who reached out and thank you for the opportunity @WWENXT. I will continue to be the hardest worker in the motherfucking room, but now i need to be keen. I’m not done,” Shafir Tweeted.

The “Supernova from Moldova” signed with WWE in 2018. Shafir’s MMA career finished with a 1-2 professional record after having won 5 straight as an amateur. Her last MMA fight was in July of 2015. She’d marry Roderick Strong later that year and she gave birth to their first child the following April.

WWE announced that her and Jessamyn Duke signed in May of 2018. She lost her final WWE match back in January when her and Zoey Stark were eliminated in the 1st round of the Dusty Rhodes Classic. Most of Shafir’s WWE matches were untelevised. From 2018 to 2021 she only wrestled 8x on WWE programming.