PDA

View Full Version : Aleister Black (Tommy End) Announces Sponsorship With Hayabusa

Kemo
06-27-2021, 08:24 PM
Aleister Black has announced that he’s signed a sponsorship deal with combat sports apparel and equipment company, Hayabusa. Black took to Twitter to announce the news yesterday.

“Only have so many characters that I can type but as of today I am officially sponsored by @hayabusacombat. Which ironically was the name of one of my favorite wrestler growing up. More to come as I will give some cool stuff away for you hip kids that hit bags and pads,” he Tweeted.

Where Aleister Black/Tommy End ends up next is something many fans are wondering about. According to comments made by Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio last week, he’s likely headed to AEW.

“Unofficially, because you are not allowed to negotiate and all that but I certainly have heard at one point not many days ago to expect him in AEW,” Meltzer said. “Officially, there’s no deal and there can’t be a deal until end of August, I think.”

During an appearance on Oral Sessions with Renee Paquette, he mentioned wrestlers he hopes to face in his post-WWE career.

“I want to get in the ring with Moose, Callihan, Mox, Omega, Chris Daniels. My god. There is such an array of crazy talent. I think Jungle Boy is great. Hobbs, I think Hobbs is awesome. Brian Cage, Brody King from Ring of Honor. Homicide, I would love to get in there with Homicide, I think Homicide is the OG, I love Homicide, tons of respect. Eddie Kingston is another one.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E41vl5zXIAgxe8a?format=jpg&name=small