PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Breeze Comments On His WWE Release, His Future & More

Kemo
06-28-2021, 06:46 PM
Tyler Breeze was one of several names released from WWE last week. The former NXT tag-team champion had been with the company for 11 years. During a streaming session on Twitch over the weekend, Breeze spoke about his release and time with the company.

“I was with the company for eleven years,” Breeze said. “An eleven year run in the biggest wrestling company in the world is unheard of, it’s a huge thing. Most people are there for three or four years. The fact that I was there for 11, fantastic, more than I could ask for.”

In terms of what comes next for the 33-year-old, that is not yet clear. Breeze said he has a lot still to consider.

“I’ll be streaming and we have a lot of stuff to figure out,” he continued. “A lot of stuff is still in the works. Yes, I’m setting up my Cameo again, I’m just waiting for them to approve it. There’s a lot of stuff in the air that we’re slowly figuring out. You guys will kinda know as I know. We’re trying to figure out a lot of stuff.”

Breeze also sounded noncommittal over continuing his wrestling career following his release from WWE. He stated that he has not yet made up his mind if he’ll continue.

“Will I continue my wrestling career? I don’t know, we’ll have to see,” Breeze said. “I haven’t decided yet.”

Breeze also confirmed that he has a 90-day no-compete clause with WWE.