PDA

View Full Version : Barry Windham Says His Nephew Bray Wyatt Hasn’t Been Used Properly In WWE

Kemo
06-28-2021, 06:49 PM
Former NWA World Heavyweight Champion and WWE Hall of Famer Barry Windham was recently interviewed by Bill Apter. During the discussion, Windham was asked about his nephew Bray Wyatt and gave some surprising answers.

“I hope he makes the cut in WWE, we’ll just have to see,” Windham said when asked about Bray Wyatt.

Apter then noted that Wyatt has been an amazing performer. Windham would continue to say that he does not feel his nephew has been used properly in WWE, however.

“He has been (a great performer), he just hasn’t been used properly there,” Windham continued. When asked, however, Windham said he’s only seen some of the vignettes they’ve done with the Fiend.

“You know I haven’t really seen any of his matches, I’ve just seen a few of the little vignettes that he’s done.”

“He was always ready to be a wrestler growing up,” Windham continued to say about his nephew.

Back in 2018, Windham spoke to Hannibal TV about Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas.

“Bray is really doing well. He’s so good on the mic and Taylor (Bo) just needs a chance,” Windham said. “He’s really talented but to have him do that Bo-lieve thing for so long, it was just brutal.”

You can see the full discussion between Bill Apter and Barry Windham in the video below:

3ljf2z0Y19U