PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella Apologizes For Trashing Chyna During 2013 TV Appearance

Kemo
06-28-2021, 07:01 PM
On July 26th, 2013 the Bella Twins appeared on an edition of E! Network’s Fashion Police. During the appearance, Nikki Bella commented on now knowing if Chyna was a man or a woman.

A video clip from the show has been shared online recently, leading Nikki Bella to issue an apology for her comments in it. “We don’t know if it’s a man or a woman,” she says in the clip.

Joan Rivers, who would pass away the following year, also made fun of Chyna during the segment.

Nikki Bella has issued an apology for her comments today. She wrote on social media:

“I want to sincerely apologize for a comment I made over 8 years ago on Fashion Police. I am sorry and embarrassed by my 29-year-old self, who offended Chyna and in turn, hurt her family and others.”

Nikki continued to say she wishes she could take back her comments.

“I wish I could take it back. Please learn from me, it’s not worth hurting someone’s feelings for a meaningless laugh. Chyna will always be remembered as an icon and pioneer who helped create the opportunities for women in wrestling that exist today. Thank you Chyna! – Nikki Bella”