PDA

View Full Version : Bea Priestley Signs With WWE, Now Known As Blair Davenport

Kemo
07-02-2021, 12:22 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5PQV4GVUAckJ16?format=png&name=small

Bea Priestley has signed with WWE. She is headed to the NXT UK brand where she will go by the name Blair Davenport. Last week on NXT UK, a woman named Blair Davenport signed an NXT UK contract only her face was not shown. Another video aired this week and this one showed that Blair Davenport is Bea Priestley.

“I have wrestled all around the world, I have sacrificed everything to get to where I am today. I have given up friends, I have given up family, to master what I do. Did you really think that I wouldn’t end up a part of the greatest women’s division on Earth? Blair Davenport has arrived in NXT UK.”

Before signing with WWE, Priestley was with World Wonder Ring Stardom from 2017 to 2021. She also was briefly part of Will Ospreay’s United Empire faction in New Japan Pro Wrestling before she was kicked out of the faction in rather dramatic style. Ospreay gave his partner the Oz-cutter, something some fans were upset about.

In an interview with the Two Man Power trip earlier this year, Ospreay explained that it was Priestley’s idea to take the move.

“I understand the triggering that can have with a lot of people, but people need to realize that me and Bea are still together, said Ospreay (transcriptions via Fightful). “Everyone realizes this, right? She’s just gone home. She realized she was done and going home. Her idea is, ‘what better way to send a message than driving home the fact that you will do anything to take the IWGP World Heavyweight Title?’”

“It was her idea to take the Os-cutter. She put herself forward for that. She’s a pro wrestler and a very very good pro wrestler. The fact that she was willing to take a bullet for me, I can’t say enough good things about her. A lot of people were obviously annoyed by it, but people need to remember that there is talking between us and nothing is done without the other person knowing,”

TKO
07-02-2021, 12:26 AM
Stupid name