PDA

View Full Version : Bayley Wants Match Against Michael Cole: “I Will Make It Happen!”

Kemo
07-02-2021, 10:13 PM
Bayley can often be heard yelling directly at Michael Cole during some of her matches. She recently noted in an interview with Metro that a unique part of wrestling in the Thunderdome is being able to hear the announce team. Bayley also said that she wants to make a match between her and Michael Cole happen inside a WWE ring.

“Oh, I will make it happen! Don’t even worry about! It’ll happen,” she said about a potential match with Cole to Metro.

“I don’t know if people realise it or they think I’m doing it just for fun – which it is fun, to give Cole crap. But I can literally hear them! They’re 10 feet away from me in an empty arena, so I can hear everything he’s saying, so it just felt fitting to respond to it. Why not?”

Later this month, WWE will welcome back live fans meaning Bayley will no longer be able to hear Cole on commentary. Bayley would continue to say that she is looking forward to hearing fans’ reaction to her when WWE heads out back on the road.

“I’m interested to see how they react to me when I come back,” she said. “I just feel so grateful that [WWE] gave me the opportunity to show a different side to me and show that I can be so much more. I’ve been having the best time!”

Bayley lost a title shot to Bianca Belair at Hell in a Cell recently. She got back in the win column last week, however, when her and Seth Rollins defeated Belair and Cesaro in a mixed tag match.