PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Picks His Replacement as Head of the Table

Kemo
07-02-2021, 10:16 PM
There comes a time when every champion must move on. They pass the torch they have carried on to the next one in line. You had Stone Cold and The Rock, then you had John Cena, and right now, we have Roman Reigns. There will come a point when even the tribal chief will need to step aside.

Talking during a recent episode of Cheap Heat, the current head of the table was asked just that question. Who he thinks could assume his mantle when the time came? His answer was tactful, yet there was a clear candidate in his mind.

“At this point, my favorite is Drew McIntyre.” Roman Reigns answered emphatically.

KsEr4_2M7yQ

“So in a perfect world, if there was an opportunity to pass the torch to him, he’s the one guy that has captivated my attention in that manner. But, at the same time, he ain’t there, and it’s only because I’m still here, so solid within my stronghold.”

“The flag is fully planted in, so I can’t even think about it now, but John [Cena] needed somebody to come in so he could move on and try new things and take care of his body. I will eventually need that, but there’s just no nobody at this point.”

Until now Roman Reigns and Drew McIntyre have only crossed paths once, however, the idea of a feud between the two would be entertaining. As it stands, McIntyre is still chasing down Bobby Lashley while Roman Reigns is finally set for a singles clash with Edge.

TKO
07-02-2021, 10:19 PM
He can fucking die. **** shitter who killed the company.