PDA

View Full Version : Mojo Rawley Provides Update On His Wrestling Future

Kemo
07-05-2021, 08:46 PM
While many of the recently released WWE stars are already talking to other promotions, there has been no update on the wrestling future of Mojo Rawley.

The former 24/7 champion recently spoke to TMZ sports. He spoke about a number of things during the talk such as his Hollywood ambitions, his WWE release in April earlier this year, and more.

Discussing his future in the wrestling industry, Rawley confirmed that he has not retired. The former champion said that he will make a return to the wrestling world in future but not immediately:

“I will return to the wrestling world. Not immediately. We’re going to hype that one up pretty good. Right now we’re just going to take some time and enjoy this freedom and do a little bit of everything. Dabble and just set things up.

You better believe when I come back to wrestling it’s going to be hyped up” said Mojo Rawley, “And it’s going to be a big surprise for everybody. That’s going to be a very, very exciting day for me.”

The former NXT star was also asked about the thing he is most excited about after the release from his WWE contract. Replying to it, he said that he is excited about the fact that he can do everything now.

Rawley explained that when you are under a WWE contract, it’s your only gig. You cannot operate outside of the company. Though now he can do everything and he doesn’t has to be known for just one thing.

9NbTFKtq7N8