PDA

View Full Version : Riddle Comments On Heat With Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch

Kemo
07-09-2021, 04:50 PM
Riddle has become one of the bigger stars on RAW every Monday night. His RK-Bro team with Randy Orton has become a focal part of the show even when Orton’s not there.

Riddle recently spoke to Talk Sport and the topic of backstage heat he had with Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch was discussed. The Original Bro told Alex McCarthy, “I’ll be honest, I’ve met Seth multiple times and he’s met me and I don’t think we’ll ever be best friends I don’t think we like one another, we’re just two different people. We both love wrestling.”

The conflict between Riddle and Rollins started after Riddle’s partner posted some comments online about women on the WWE roster.

“Calling several main roster divas over the past two weeks for being straight skinny jiggly fat (not to say they aren’t pretty, just to say SQUAT),” she said in a since deleted post.

Riddle continued to talk about how these comments impacted his relationship with both Seth and Becky.

“I know my significant other said something about Becky that they didn’t like and I also did not like or agree with,” Riddle continued. “Seth didn’t like me after that and I don’t think Becky liked me or my wife either, which is understandable. It is what it is.”

Riddle continued to say that he and Rollins spoke about their issues backstage at Survivor Series.

“We talked,” Riddle continued. “I said ‘Hey man, what was said, I don’t agree with it. I thought it was bullcrap. It’s not cool. I just want you to know I apologize, I apologize on her behalf as well.”

“On top of that I think you’re a great performer and if you would ever have it in your heart to work with me, I would love that.”

Riddle said the two appeared to squash their beef then but things still aren’t friendly between the two of them.

“I said ‘Thank you for listening and giving me the time, bro. I hope we’re good now.’ And I will say this, we’re good enough to be working together, I don’t think we’re friends.”