PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston Says Vince McMahon Won’t Let New Day Turn Heel

Kemo
07-18-2021, 06:42 PM
Kofi Kingston took part in an interview with Metro to hype up his match against Bobby Lashley tonight at Money in the Bank. During the conversation, the former WWE Champion said that the members of New Day have fantasized about turning heel but Vince McMahon won’t allow them to do it.

“To be honest, we fantasize about (being heels) all the time. I tell people that I had the most fun in my career when I was yelling at children, and threatening to ground children, and threatening children.”

Later in the discussion, Kofi noted that he doesn’t feel Vince McMahon will let the group turn heel.

“No, he’s not gonna let us do it! So, it’s a fantasy but I dunno… I don’t think it’ll ever happen again, unfortunately.”

Kofi Kingston has a long history of wanting to fight children…

"The New Day comes over to your house and we will fight your children"

— Nathan (@ILikeBellas) December 29, 2015

Coming soon: 1-800-FITE-KID. A hotline that will summon The New Day so your little tyke can catch this fade.

— Ettore “Big E” Ewen (@WWEBigE) December 29, 2015

Kingston continued to talk about how the faction likes to mess with people in the crowd.

“The New Day, what we do in particular, is we mess around with people in the crowd,” he continued. “Giving almost as much if not more to the people in the crowd than we are in the ring! It’s a big part of what we do.”