PDA

View Full Version : Big E Comments On Possibly Winning The MITB Briefcase

Kemo
07-18-2021, 06:46 PM
Big E recently was interviewed by Sports Illustrated to hype up him being in the Money in the Bank ladder match on tonight’s show. During the discussion, Big E spoke about what he will do if he happens to win the MITB briefcase.

“If it’s my time to grab that briefcase, I will do everything in my power to make it unique and to make it different,” he said. “It would be a new challenge, one that I would love to take on.”

Big E has never won a world championship on the main roster in WWE. Winning the MITB briefcase could put him in a position to do that, however.

“I know we often see heels in that position,” he continued. “I would love to bring a whole new energy to this.”

Big E was split up from Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston in last October’s Draft. He went to Smackdown while the rest of his trio went to RAW. Ever since, Big E has been a singles competitor on the brand.

“This is all new ground for me, and it’s such an exciting time,” said Big E. “There are going to be no regrets. I will do everything in my power to bring something special to this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.”