PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Gargano On Indi Hartwell and Austin Theory “They Are The Future”

Kemo
07-19-2021, 03:03 PM
Leader of The Way, Johnny Gargano has spoken about how much he is enjoying working with both Indi Hartwell and Austin Theory. Both wrestlers are young and upcoming talents within WWE, and Gargano is relishing playing the mentor role both on and off-screen.

“I’m going to make the best of the time I have with Austin and Indi because I know and firmly believe… like… they were handpicked by me and Candice because we know they are the future of what we do. Both have great attitudes. They have so much charisma, so much character and so much athletic ability. It looks like we made them in a freakin’ lab. I think the world of Austin and Indi, so we’re gonna make the best of the time we have with them because they’re gonna make this company a lot of money for a long time.” Johnny Gargano said in a recent interview with Sportskeeda

Johnny Gargano’s is enjoying life in NXT these days. He has been part of the NXT roster since 2015, and despite a few appearances on the main roster, is a man content with where he is. A former NXT tag team champion alongside Tomasso Ciampa. He also held the North American Championship and is a former NXT champion. His name can easily be thrown into the main event mix. As shown by his recent title match with Karrion Kross.

Now, as leader of The Way, Johnny Gargano is playing a comedic heel role that fits him perfectly. Working alongside his real-life wife Candice LeRae, as the pseudo parents of Indi Hartwell and Austin Theory. It is an interesting group that has made it work thanks to good chemistry and organic growth. The original plan for the group was far different from how it has evolved.

Johnny Gargano is a great wrestler and a big name who can throw down with the very best of them. With The Way gaining momentum as a group, the sky is the limit for what they could achieve as a faction.