PDA

View Full Version : Bianca Belair Calls Bayley A “Legend In The Making”

Kemo
07-20-2021, 12:33 PM
Bianca Belair was supposed to face Bayley in an “I Quit Match” at Money in the Bank on Sunday. Bayley tore her ACL, however, and the match was canceled. In WWE storyline, Belair likely doesn’t have too many positive things to say about Bayley but in reality, she recently praised her as a “legend in the making.”

“It meant everything for me to work with Bayley,” Belair said to Sports Illustrated. “She’s been there every step of the way for me until now. She gave me momentum going into the Royal Rumble, we came full circle after WrestleMania, and she helped show the SmackDown universe who I am. She brought out a whole new side of me at Hell in a Cell.”

“When you’re in the ring with Bayley, it’s different. You have this full confidence that things are always going to go well.”

Belair would continue to say that Bayley is a true leader in the locker room. The Smackdown Women’s Champion believes Bayley’s absence over the next 9 months is going to be felt by the roster.

“Bayley is a locker room leader, and an amazing person inside and out. I’ve watched and learned from her, the way she handles situations and adapts so easily and quickly. She has the ability to make things look so easy. We’re going to miss her so much while she’s out. She’s a legend in the making, but she does so much more than just make it about herself. She gives and contributes so much to the locker room.”