PDA

View Full Version : Natalya Comments On Injury She Suffered On RAW

Kemo
07-29-2021, 12:51 PM
Natalya had to be helped to the back after her match on RAW this week. Her and Tamina defeated the team of Eva Marie and Doudrop, but Natalya appeared to hurt her ankle or knee during the bout.

There is no update as to the severity of the injury but Natalya took to Twitter today to thank fans for their concern and well wishes.

“Thank you to everyone for the kind words about what happened on WWE Raw,” she Tweeted. “There are the beatings you can plan for, and the ones you can’t. That’s the job. But I’m willing to give whatever bones, muscles and tendons I have to continue doing what I love. Good thing I’m UNBREAKABLE.”

Natalya’s injury was addressed this week on Wrestling Observer Radio.

“It was not evident watching the match but what happened was essentially Doudrop, Piper Niven, when she did the takedown she kind of rolled and the ankle was twisted in a very ugly way,” said Dave Meltzer.

“We don’t know right now how serious it is but it’s probably serious.”

The 39-year-old Natalya has been with WWE for 14 years. She first signed with the promotion in 2007. Natalya is a 1x Divas Champion, 1x Smackdown Women’s Champion, and 1x WWE Tag Team Champion.