PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns: “I’m The Best Storyteller of This Generation”

Kemo
08-12-2021, 03:57 PM
WWE SmackDown Superstar and Universal Champion Roman Reigns recently appeared on the Pat McAfee Show. The Head of The Table discussed several topics during his time on the show, including his SummerSlam opponent, John Cena.

“There’s a lot of good things John has done, obviously, Make-A-Wish, very charitable guy” Roman Reigns began on the show. “When it comes to our profession of sports entertainment, he’s levels below me in this game.”

“Entertainment is storytelling” Reigns added. “I’m the greatest storyteller of our generation and our time. He’s a big name and a big star, but he, like so many other greats, they camouflage themselves and disguise themselves.”

“You see me every Friday night, I have to dull this sh*t down” the Universal Champion noted. “I come out there in sweatpants and J’s. I don’t throw on the crazy colors and wear wristbands all over my body or make myself something that I’m not.”

Roman Reigns vs John Cena for the Universal Championship will be headlining SummerSlam 2021 on Saturday, August 21st from he Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Here is the currently confirmed card for the upcoming PPV event:

WWE Universal Championship Match – Roman Reigns (c) vs John Cena
Raw Women’s Championship Match – Nikki A.S.H. (c) vs Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte Flair (Triple Threat Match)
WWE Championship Match – Bobby Lashley (c) vs Goldberg
Edge vs Seth Rollins
SmackDown Women’s Championship – Bianca Belair (c) vs Sasha Banks
SmackDown Tag Team Championships – The Usos (c) vs Dominik & Rey Mysterio
United States Championship – Sheamus (c) vs Damian Priest