PDA

View Full Version : Gable Steveson Says He Will Be at WWE SummerSlam 2021

Kemo
08-12-2021, 03:59 PM
:summerslam:

Tokyo 2020 Olympic gold medallist Gable Steveson has been on the radar of WWE and UFC for quite some time.

The amateur great reportedly wants a move to pro wrestling, and he has confirmed that he will be in attendance at SummerSlam 2021, although as a fan.

Speaking to Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated, Gable Steveson said that he is going to the show mainly to see The Head of The Table, Roman Reigns.

“I’m heading over to Vegas to watch the champ Roman Reigns do his thing. John Cena is great, but he’s still going to have to acknowledge Roman Reigns” Steveson stated.

The Olympian also revealed who he would want to manage him should he ever make his way to the squared circle and WWE.

“If I ever go to WWE, I’d be a ‘Paul Heyman Guy'” Steveson revealed. “Heyman is a legend. We’d be two people doing great things, and that would be a tough team to beat.”

“And I’ve known Brock since I was in high school” Gable Steveson added. “He’s been there for me for a long time, making sure I do things the right way and put my best foot forward.”

Here is the currently confirmed card for the upcoming PPV event:

WWE Universal Championship Match – Roman Reigns (c) vs John Cena
Raw Women’s Championship Match – Nikki A.S.H. (c) vs Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte Flair (Triple Threat Match)
WWE Championship Match – Bobby Lashley (c) vs Goldberg
Edge vs Seth Rollins
SmackDown Women’s Championship – Bianca Belair (c) vs Sasha Banks
SmackDown Tag Team Championships – The Usos (c) vs Dominik & Rey Mysterio
United States Championship – Sheamus (c) vs Damian Priest