PDA

View Full Version : Bianca Belair Wants First Crack At Becky Lynch Upon Her Return

Kemo
08-12-2021, 10:28 PM
The “EST of WWE,” Bianca Belair, wants a piece of “The Man,” Becky Lynch.

Belair is the reigning SmackDown Women’s Champion. She’s held that title since WrestleMania 37. Belair is due for a highly-anticipated rematch with Sasha Banks at SummerSlam on Aug. 21.

While Belair is preparing for another high-profile title match, she’s got someone else in the back of her mind as well. During an interview with Planeta Wrestling’s Miguel Perez, Belair said she is hoping to welcome Lynch back inside the ring.

HMIRC4yE9iU

“I would love to defend my title against Becky Lynch. You know, I think it speaks volumes of how big Becky is that she hasn’t been here in over a year but she is still one of the most talked-about names. That shows just how big and how amazing a superstar she is. And, of course, when she comes back, I would love to be the first feud with Becky Lynch when she comes back and I’m the type of person, I’m an athlete, right! So I know that in order to be the best you have to get in the ring with the best.”

Reports have indicated that Lynch will likely make the trip to SummerSlam. With that said, it’s possible that she won’t be on camera. Lynch has been out of action since April 2020 after announcing her pregnancy. Since then, Lynch has been enjoying motherhood and has quickly gotten back to ring shape. Time will tell when she makes her way back to the squared circle.