PDA

View Full Version : Max Caster Sent To Sensitivity Training

Kemo
08-13-2021, 03:04 PM
After an episode of AEW Dark had to be pulled and re-edited due to controversial lyrics of a rap by Max Caster, the member of the Acclaimed has reportedly been sent to sensitivity training. The Acclaimed were also removed from the AEW top-5 tag-team rankings this week after having sat in the #2 position the week prior.

“After what happened last week and the fallout, Max Caster has been sent to sensitivity training,” wrote Dave Meltzer in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

The Acclaimed had a match taped on August 4th that was supposed to air on the August 10th Dark but didn’t. Anthony Bowens worked a singles match recently in Pittsburgh that could air on Dark next week. Bowens did not use the Acclaimed’s entrance music for the match.

On Busted Open Radio recently, Tony Khan addressed what happened.

“Last night on Dark, Max Caster’s rap was terrible. I was not out there in the moment when he did it, it was not during Dynamite,” Khan said. “I had not heard it until last night, truthfully. In the editing process, it should have been caught. We deleted the episode and re-posted it with that edited out but it shouldn’t have aired.”

“This would never have happened (on Dynamite) because Max’s raps, I have always gone over them with him,” he continued. “I don’t script or write wrestler’s promos, but the bullet points I give. In this case, it shouldn’t have happened and what will happen going forward is I will take over the editing of Dark and Elevation myself.”

A transcript of Caster’s rap is below:

“The Acclaimed kicking ass for miles, make you claim mental health like Simone Biles. The Sydals gonna pay the cost, I’m gonna treat those bitches like Duke lacrosse. The Blondes say they the best but those dudes are faker than a PCR test. And what’s that smell here in North Carolina, oh wait that’s Julia’s …”