PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling World Reacts To Bianca Belair’s 25-Second Loss To Becky Lynch

Kemo
08-22-2021, 04:38 PM
Becky Lynch returned to WWE last night at SummerSlam. Shortly after it was announced that Sasha Banks was not cleared to compete, Carmella was revealed as Bianca Belair‘s new title challenger on the show. Before the match could begin, however, Lynch’s music hit and she promptly tossed Carmella out of the ring.

An impromptu match between Lynch and Belair then commenced. Lynch went to shake Belair’s hand, then punched her in the face and gave her The Man-Handle Slam for the quick pin. The match lasted a total of 25 seconds.

Several wrestlers and personalities from the world of wrestling sent out Tweets and social media posts in the moments following the quick match.

I love Becky Lynch, but that was WACK!!!!!

— JTG ( JAY THA GAWD ) (@Jtg1284) August 22, 2021

Sooooo WE can’t be great in any promotion huh? Tuh ??

— Tasha Steelz (@RealTSteelz) August 22, 2021

Nah she did not deserve that.

— Legit Leyla Hirsch (@LegitLeyla) August 22, 2021

Comedian Ron Funches went through a range of emotions last night.

I need this Belair win for my wrestling fantasy league so bad. #SummerSlam

— Ron Funches (@RonFunches) August 22, 2021

Don’t let Becky in this match she’s on my bench in fantasy I can’t have my own teammate fuck me out of the championship and also I’m glad you’re back

Why didn’t Tiffany help Bianca!!! #SummerSlam

Funches also noted during the Reggie segment that he now understood why Bianca had to be squashed in quick fashion.

I’m glad they made time for this. I see why they had to squash Bianca now. #SummerSlam

Several fans posted Tweets about the match result as well. Many fans are comparing the quick loss to Kofi Kingston losing the WWE Championship to Brock Lesnar.

They Kofi’ed Bianca Belair. I am so pissed ? #BeckyLynch #WWE #SummerSlam

— Vin (@WhoisVindictive) August 22, 2021

Others are noting that Lynch’s actions last night could indicate she’s turning heel:

Based on Becky Lynch’s demeanour here, she’s a heel.

Not to mention she suckered Bianca in and was trash talking the crowd after her win. #Summerslam

— Andrew (@whyyoustooopid) August 22, 2021

TV Insider’s Scott Fishman believes both Belair and Lynch were put in impossible situations.

I feel for Becky Lynch. I feel for Bianca Belair. Both were put in an impossible situation. #SummerSlam

— Scott Fishman (@smFISHMAN) August 22, 2021

TKO
08-22-2021, 08:24 PM
Stfu 2 black people lose and it’s racist fuck off

Smartmark
08-22-2021, 10:14 PM
I like how everyone is in uproar when their favorite womens wrestler makes a return LOL.

I don't say Bianca deserves to lose the title like that, but then again, I didn't think Bianca deserved it in the first place.