PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella On Why She Didn’t Watch SummerSlam Match Of John Cena

Kemo
08-25-2021, 09:04 PM
The SummerSlam PPV featuring the match between John Cena and Roman Reigns created a lot of buzz. However, Nikki Bella is one star who didn’t watch this main event match. The former Divas champion recently had an interview with Extra. She talked about things such as her son taking more interest in dancing than wrestling, her new haircut and more.

Nikki also reiterated her comments about a run with the women’s tag team championship tempting her for a wrestling return. She said that she truly hopes to make a comeback in the future so her son can watch her wrestle:

“I talk to Brie about this on the daily. I look at Tamina and I look at Natalya and I see them hold those tag team championships and there’s nothing more that I would love to come back for that,

I truly hope that in the future I can come back in that ring and compete. Compete in front of my son! He would sit front row. It would be a dream. It’s not over for the Bella Twins. We definitely will come back and make our mark.”

During the interview, Nikki Bella was also asked about John Cena’s match at the SummerSlam PPV. Replying to it, the former champion claimed that she missed the bout because she was too busy playing roulette:

“You know, I actually have to say when you’re in Vegas, the tables took me away, I was too busy playing roulette, and I was winning big. So I missed it.”

Nikki Bella hasn’t wrestled on WWE TV for more than three years. Her last televised match was when she challenged Ronda Rousey for the Raw women’s championship at Evolution in 2018. While she has been talking about her desire for an in-ring return for some time now, a timetable for her comeback is not known.