PDA

View Full Version : Finn Balor On Potential WrestleMania Match With John Cena

Kemo
09-18-2021, 05:20 PM
Finn Balor has not forgotten how John Cena took the opportunity of facing Roman Reigns at SummerSlam from him and he wants to settle his score with the cenation leader at WrestleMania.

The former Universal champion recently had an interview with The Mirror. He talked about things such as his time in the independent wrestling circuit and more.

Speaking of the potential match against Cena, Balor said that he can’t think of a better place to face the 16-time world champion than WrestleMania:

“I can’t think of a better place to face John Cena than at WrestleMania, I’ve got a bone to pick with John, the SummerSlam main event was mine, my name was printed on the contract, however, John signed it.

There’s certainly an issue that needs to be settled between me and John” said Finn Balor, “And if we can do that at WrestleMania all the better.”

The July 30 episode of SmackDown featured a contract signing segment where Balor was attacked by Baron Corbin before he could sign the SummerSlam contract to face Roman Reigns. John Cena then came out and signed the contract.

Though Finn Balor will get his opportunity to capture the Universal title when he faces Roman Reigns in a one-on-one match at the upcoming Extreme Rules PPV.