PDA

View Full Version : Big E On New Day vs. Bloodline Match: “I Wish We Had More Time”

Kemo
09-30-2021, 12:53 AM
Many believe that WWE should have spent some time building the New Day vs. The Bloodline match instead of putting it on the September 20 Raw to get a rating boost. It appears Big E agrees with this sentiment.

The new WWE champion recently appeared on Oral Sessions with Renee Paquette. He talked about things such as his big championship victory and more.

E also talked about The New Day vs. The Bloodline match being done without any build-up. He admitted that he wishes it was given more time and hoped that they can do it again somewhere down the line:

“I wish we had more time and more build, and hopefully we’ll be able to revisit it because obviously, it didn’t really conclude.” said the former NXT champion “I’m not saying it was bad, but I hope we can do it again.”

Big E went on to praise The Usos saying they are definitely in the conversation for the greatest tag team of all time. He discussed Roman Reigns as well saying that he is doing absolutely incredible work.

Apart from this, the WWE champion revealed when he found out that he was cashing in his money in the bank contract and winning the title.