PDA

View Full Version : Braun Strowman Reveals How He Got His Big Break In WWE

Kemo
10-01-2021, 06:38 PM
Braun Strowman has mostly been quiet and away from the media since his WWE release. He opened up about his run with the company for the first time since his contract was terminated recently.

The former Universal champion appeared on Virtual Gimmick Table show from Highspots Wrestling Network. The Monster Among Men described the chaotic lifestyle of being a WWE Superstar.

“It’s kind of cool to have the opportunity just to do stuff,” said Strowman, “I was very fortunate in my time with WWE but it was very, very time-consuming. I didn’t have a lot of time to do other things. So now, during my downtime, when I’m trying to figure out what I wanna do when I grow up, I get an opportunity to go out and, you know, explore different avenues. Try different things. I’m enjoying it.”

Strowman is making the most of his time as a free agent, but he does get the itch to lace up his boots once again.

“I definitely miss being in the squared circle though,” he said. “I promise you that.”

Braun Strowman also opened up about the time he worked as one of Adam Rose’s “Rosebuds” and how it led to him getting a bigger break in the company.

“I was a Rosebud,” he said. “That’s what got me seen, Vince himself saw me doing the Rosebud gimmick, he goes, ‘Why is this guy doing this?'”

He’d go on to debut with the Wyatt Family in August of 2015. During his 6-year run the main roster, he’d become Universal Champion and achieve countless other accolades.

WWE released Strowman back on June 2nd. He has already become a free agent. While the former Wyatt Family member has not provided a lot of updates on his future, reports suggest Impact Wrestling as the most likely landing spot for the heavyweight star.