PDA

View Full Version : Dante Chen On When He Found Out About His NXT Debut

Kemo
10-01-2021, 06:40 PM
Singapore’s Dante Chen did not know that he will be making his debut on WWE TV or who his opponent is going to be hours before it happened. The NXT 2.0 star recently had an interview with Yahoo News Singapore. The 25-year-old talked about the reaction he received after his debut and more.

Revealing when he found out that he would be making his debut for the brand, Chen said that he didn’t know that he was scheduled to compete until the day of the show:

“I didn’t even know that I was scheduled to compete, or even who my opponent will be, until the very day itself, I was asked to be at the arena at 11am, and a couple of hours later, I was told that I would be making my debut facing Trey. There were only a couple more hours to prepare by then."

Dante Chen made his official WWE debut during the September 21 episode of NXT 2.0. He faced Trey Baxter and defeated the fellow NXT star in his first match. Apart from this, Chen also discussed things such as his training routine, getting inputs from people like Shawn Michaels and Triple H, and more. You can find his interview here.

Uq_t4IEq4Do