PDA

View Full Version : Angelo Dawkins On Potential Street Profits Break Up During Upcoming Draft

Kemo
10-01-2021, 06:44 PM
There is a possibility that some tag teams will be split up during the upcoming WWE Draft and Angelo Dawkins of the Street Profits is ready if it happens. The former NXT star recently had an interview with Rick Ucchino of Sportskeeda. He was asked about the possibility of their team being drafted to different brands.

Replying to it, Dawkins said that they have not thought about it. Though he claimed both of them would be ready for it if it happens, mentioning how Montez Ford went up against the Universal champion Roman Reigns last week:

“We haven’t really thought about it, but I also know if it were to happen, we’ll both be ready, I mean, Tez just showed last week that he can handle it. You know what I’m saying? I’m not shying away from it.”

Angelo Dawkins said that both the stars will still support each other. He then explained how people will get to see a different side of him if their tag team is split:

“Not a lot of people know what I can bring to the table. I’m the powerhouse of the team. So like not many people have seen me really move.

I don’t really need to fly because I got the flyer next to me. And I let him handle the high-flying stuff. So, if it ever happens to where we’re on different brands, I think I got a different side that nobody’s ever seen of me before to show.”

The Street Profits originally debuted on NXT back in March 2016. The two started making appearances on Raw in July 2019. Their tag team was moved to SmackDown in the 2020 draft. The duo have won tag team titles in all three of WWE‘s brands.