PDA

View Full Version : Jackie Redmond Joins WWE As Co-Host of Raw Talk & Talking Smack

Kemo
10-01-2021, 06:45 PM
Renowned sportscaster Jackie Redmond has signed with WWE. She’ll join Matt Camp as the new co-host for Talking Smack and RAW Talk.

Redmond previously served as an on-air host for the NHL and MLB Networks. She has also covered hockey for Turner Sports.

“As someone who grew up on Stone Cold Stunners and Rock Bottoms, I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am to join WWE,” said Redmond.s

“There is nothing quite like the WWE Universe and I am so grateful for the opportunity to engage with the most passionate and dedicated fans in sports entertainment every week on Raw Talk and Talking Smack.”

The Toronto native has previously worked for Sportsnet, which is the Canadian broadcast partner for the WWE. In 2011, Redmond won the “Gillette DRAFTED 3: The Search for Canada’s Next Sportscaster” competition.

Redmond joins the world’s premiere sports entertainment organization just in time for the 2021 WWE Draft. The Draft kicks off tonight on Smackdown and continues this Monday on RAW.

“Gotta love draft day,” she wrote on Twitter. “There is no Fanbase more passionate than the WWE universe and I am so THRILLED for the opportunity to hang out and talk all things WWE every week! Let’s freaking go!!!!”