PDA

View Full Version : Big E: I Want To Tweak My Presentation As WWE Champion

Kemo
10-08-2021, 02:47 PM
Big E says that he wants to give his presentation a little bit of spice now that he’s the WWE Champion.

E successfully cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase on the Sept. 13 episode of Monday Night Raw. He found his opportunity after Bobby Lashley had a successful title defense against Randy Orton. Big E hit the Big Ending on Lashley to capture the gold.

Appearing on Renee Paquette‘s Oral Sessions podcast, Big E said some small changes could be made now that he’s WWE Champion.

“I suppose it has sunk in. For me, I don’t want there to ever be a moment where I feel I had an ‘I made it’ moment where like, ‘alright you’ve done it. Now you’re good, you can coast.’ Because that’s when you stop growing, that’s when you stop getting better. Nothing good comes from that.

“I don’t necessarily feel the pressure but I know there is an added responsibility. So for me, it’s still just go out there and perform to the best of your ability. That’s always been my perception. But I do think there are ways that I think I wanna tweak my presentation. When you’re the guy it’s a little bit different than when you’re in a three-man group working tag team matches.”

E has already had a successful title defense. He defeated Lashley in a steel cage match on an episode of Raw to maintain his hold on the gold. He’s due for his second title defense at WWE Crown Jewel on Oct. 21. He will share the ring with Drew McIntyre.