PDA

View Full Version : Renee Paquette Recalls Vince McMahon Screaming At Her

Kemo
10-22-2021, 04:10 PM
Renee Paquette has reflected on the time Vince McMahon gave her an earful.

Paquette once served as a host and commentator for WWE. Fans had long praised Paquette’s work and many were sad to see her leave the promotion in the summer of 2020. It didn’t come as a shock, however. After all, her husband, Jon Moxley, had departed from WWE in 2019. Reports also swirled that Paquette was looking into other ventures.

Appearing on The MMA Hour, Renee Paquette told Ariel Helwani that McMahon once yelled at her through the headset while she was hosting a panel. Paquette explained what got Vince in a foul mood.

“Tyson Fury was on the show. It was when he was doing his stint in WWE and it was me, Samoa Joe, Booker T, and Beth Phoenix, I believe that’s what the cast was for that crew. I was throwing to a package, ‘Blah, blah, blah, something, something, The Gypsy King Tyson Fury, throw to package.’ And he’s [Vince McMahon] in my ear, he goes, ‘You f*cking ruined it!’ Screaming at me, telling me that I ruined this segment because I did not refer to Tyson Fury as the Lineal Champion. That I referred to him as ‘The Gypsy King’ Tyson Fury through the package.”

For those who don’t know, Fury’s nickname is indeed “The Gypsy King.” Whether McMahon actually knew that or simply wanted fans to know Fury was a champion instead is unknown.