PDA

View Full Version : Xavier Woods Hoping To Reunite with Kenny Omega & Adam Cole on G4

Kemo
11-19-2021, 03:41 PM
Xavier Woods is hoping to use his new gig on the rebooted G4 network to stage on-screen reunions with wrestlers unaffiliated with WWE.

Woods, Adam Cole, Tyler Breeze, and Cesaro previously streamed as Da Party. The group unofficially disbanded when Adam Cole left WWE and signed with AEW.

The King of WWE is now teasing that G4 would be a great place to reunite Da Party. We could also see other talent from outside WWE on that program.

“Being linked to WWE where anything can happen, G4 would be a great place to interact with other wrestling talent from anywhere,” Woods said to Cinema Blend recently.

WWE will be producing Woods’ show on the network.

“I’m hoping that it is a means to create more content with more people that you normally wouldn’t see us creating content with.”

“I’m not sure the ins and outs of things like that, but I am definitely hoping that we see a little bit of [holds up Adam Cole t-shirt]…some of that. So if we can re-link up with some Da Party stuff, that’d be great.”

It sounds as though Woods is hopeful that we will see Da Party reunite next year on G4. Whether or not that happens, however, is not yet clear.