PDA

View Full Version : Watch: Becky Lynch Gets Emotional After Survivor Series

Kemo
11-22-2021, 07:03 PM
The long-standing history and the backstage drama that occurred beforehand made the Survivor Series clash between Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair a very emotional encounter for both the competitors.

The Raw women’s champion was interviewed backstage after her match with Flair. She was asked if this was the most emotional match of her career. She replied by saying that she doesn’t know if she is happy or sad.

“Yeah, even watching the video packages, I got a little bit emotional cause to see where we came from to where we are now,” said Lynch. “And the hatred there, the hatred going out there. It’s so sad. That’s somebody who I loved so much. Who I trusted with my life. And we’ve been through everything together.”

Lynch continued, “We nearly died in a car crash together and just how much we despise each other now. I just wanted to rip her apart out there. I wanted to rip her apart. I didn’t break her arm like I wanted to. Like I set out to do. And I don’t know if I’m happy or I’m sad about that. but I got the win. And now she knows. She can’t deny it. I’m the better woman.”

Becky Lynch picked up a victory in this encounter after stealing a trick from Charlotte’s playbook. She rolled her up for the pin using the ropes for advantage.

Vince McMahon has ordered talent from both brands to be in attendance for Monday’s Raw, so it’s possible we could see another chapter in this rivalry unfold.

Watch Becky Lynch’s emotional post-match promo from Survivor Series:

Ahru4OjUhXA