PDA

View Full Version : Hulk & Brooke Hogan On Cold Pizza; Hogan Says He Has Talked To Mcmahon About Wm 23

Dangerous Incorporated
10-19-2006, 10:30 PM
RECAP OF HULK & BROOKE HOGAN ON COLD PIZZA; HOGAN SAYS HE HAS TALKED TO MCMAHON ABOUT WRESTLEMANIA 23

Hulk Hogan and Brooke were introduced. They spoke about Season 3 of Hogan Knows Best premiering on Sunday. Hulk was asked what it was like to have cameras following you around, he stated he's use to being in the limelight, but having someone taping you as you're waking up is a different experience. Brooke said she doesn't like being filmed without her make-up. She also spoke about Josh, a camera man who walked in on her three times as she was changing without knocking.

They mentioned her FHM cover. She was asked what athlete she would date, she mentioned some guy named Vince from the Tampa Bay Lighting. They mentioned how she became a good luck charm for that team, how every time she sang the national anthem at there home games they would win, and ended up winning the Stanley Cup.

They moved on to a clip of a NASCAR driver who went crazy, and dropkicked someone else's car, Hulk said that guy has a future in WWE.

He was asked if would wrestle again, he said he spoke to Vince two days ago about being at Wrestlemania 23, the 20 year anniversary of him slamming Andre, so there might be a chance of him wrestling again.

The host asked who would win a steel cage match between Shaq, TO, A-Rod, and Tony Stewart, they both said Shaq.

Finally, they asked Brooke what has she done behind Hulk's back without him knowing, she said the FHM cover, she had told him that she was asked to do it, he was at Monday Night Raw and said they'd talk about it when he got home, instead she went on and did it without him saying yes, Hulk then said "now there's no going back to Disney".

They plugged Hogan Knows Best on Sunday, and Brooke's CD dropping on Tuesday.

bad_meetz_evil
10-20-2006, 05:34 PM
oh yeah, the 20 year anniversery of him slamming Andre The Giant. He should definetly face a well-know legend. Possibly Stone Cold if hes capable of doing so

Will
10-23-2006, 09:37 PM
The rumor is that Austin isn't even in good enough shape to take minor bumps. it doesn't matter though, Austin/Hogan will never happen. Neither of them will ever agree to do the job for the other. I never want to see Hogan again anyway so I hope that he isn't even on the card. How many fans,today, have even seen WM 3 or care about Hogan slamming Andre? i would guess that the answer is not very many.

Will
10-23-2006, 09:38 PM
The rumor is that Austin isn't even in good enough shape to take minor bumps. it doesn't matter though, Austin/Hogan will never happen. Neither of them will ever agree to do the job for the other. I never want to see Hogan again anyway so I hope that he isn't even on the card. How many fans,today, have even seen WM 3 or care about Hogan slamming Andre? i would guess that the answer is not very many.