PDA

View Full Version : Mickie James Wants Title vs. Title Match At WrestleMania

Kemo
01-28-2022, 06:48 PM
Mickie James is all set to make history at Royal Rumble this year by becoming the first outside champion to enter the battle royal. Though she is looking even further. The Knockouts champion is ready to defend her own title in a champion vs champion match at WrestleMania if she wins this Saturday.

The wrestling veteran hyped up her upcoming appearance during a promo on the latest episode of Impact Wrestling. She mentioned how it will be the first time a world champion that doesn’t belong to WWE will be represented at Royal Rumble. She then explained her plans for WrestleMania if she wins:

“For the first time ever, a world champion will be represented at the Royal Rumble that doesn’t belong to them, because it belongs right here.” said Mickie James, “I am truly honored and I can’t tell you how excited I am to walk into that Royal Rumble as your Impact Knockouts World Champion.

Hardcore Country is going to bring everything she has because I am in it to win it. You talk about making history, I talk about at the end of the Rumble winning and walking into WrestleMania, putting my Knockouts Championship on the line. Title versus title. Champion vs champion. We’re gonna see just who the best in the world is.”

Mickie James won’t be the only exciting name returning for Royal Rumble. Stars such as Lita and Summer Rae have been announced for the show already. Reports suggest that there is another big return planned for the show which hasn’t been announced yet. Click here to read the spoiler on the surprise entrant.

Smartmark
01-28-2022, 08:21 PM
YES PLEASE! It would make me so HAPPY!

Kemo
01-28-2022, 09:58 PM
YES PLEASE! It would make me so HAPPY!

There's no point. In the world of WWE (Vince's world) the Impact title means nothing.

TKO
01-29-2022, 01:22 AM
Ronda or Bianca or Bayley are winning

Smartmark
01-29-2022, 05:05 AM
There's no point. In the world of WWE (Vince's world) the Impact title means nothing.

I don't agree. There is a point if Charlotte is scheduled to win. And to be perfectly honest, I couldn't give a rats ass if Mickie loses such a match. Seeing her at WM would be so awesome!