PDA

View Full Version : Mia Yim Comments On Why She Hasn’t Wrestled Since WWE Release

Kemo
02-13-2022, 10:07 PM
Mia Yim recently took to social media to comment on why she’s hasn’t wrestled since being released by WWE. Yim was released from the company on November 4th, 2021.

She clarified that due to her recent wedding to AEW‘s Keith Lee, she opted not to take any bookings until March.

“To those wondering why I’m not back in the ring yet.. February is a busy month. With the wedding and the move, I decided to not take any bookings until March to focus on getting everything handled at home first. So don’t worry, I’ll see you all in the ring in March,” Yim Tweeted.

The 32-year-old hasn’t wrestled a match in over a year. Her last actual match was a loss to Nikki Cross on Main Event on December 28th, 2020. This was under her “Reckoning” gimmick along with Retribution. Her only ever victory on the main roster came the week before on Main Event, when she defeated Cross.

Yim is a former 1x Knockouts Champion in Impact Wrestling. She also previously held the SHINE title as well.

It’s not clear where Yim could end up in the future. She might be signed by AEW, where her husband made his debut last week. Yim could also return to Impact Wrestling, where she has spent much of her career thus far.