PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Teases Roman Reigns WrestleMania Match on Young Rock

Kemo
04-13-2022, 08:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7pRIc9q.jpg

The Rock has planted the seeds for a WrestleMania match with his cousin and Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns via Young Rock.

During Tuesday’s episode of the NBC show about the early life of Dwayne Johnson, we see the actor playing Johnson watching wrestling with his family when a child actor playing Reigns jumped on him.

When little Reigns wanted to wrestle and told him to acknowledge him, Johnson’s actor stated that a match like that can only happen at WrestleMania.

Here’s a clip from the show:

Over the last few years, there has been talk about this bout that would likely be Rock’s final match. It all came down to The Rock’s schedule as it would have to be clear and in addition to his movie commitments, he is also deeply involved with the XFL when it re-launches next spring.

As recently as last month, Dave Meltzer talked about the working plan for next year’s WrestleMania and he said that The Rock wants to do the match but nothing is etched in stone.

The other big match expected for next year at WrestleMania 39 is Becky Lynch vs. Ronda Rousey.

TKO
04-13-2022, 09:26 PM
Fucking stupid, I hope they both get injured.

Smartmark
04-13-2022, 11:48 PM
That was actually pretty funny.

And even if I hate the fact that Reigns gotta be champion for at least a year more. By this time, the only logical choice would be The Rock. They can't fuck up on this one.

LionDen
04-14-2022, 09:10 AM
I don't see how the episode added any seeds to anything. Just a coincidence maybe that Reigns .. a very very young Reigns was on the episode. Although I still want to see this match lol

Smartmark
04-15-2022, 01:29 AM
I don't see how the episode added any seeds to anything. Just a coincidence maybe that Reigns .. a very very young Reigns was on the episode. Although I still want to see this match lol

Not a coincidence. If so, they would not have made a point about it on the show imo.

LionDen
04-15-2022, 10:24 AM
Not a coincidence. If so, they would not have made a point about it on the show imo.

Depends when that episode was filmed. Makes sense having Reignsin it because he has been champ for a very long time and WWE want him as their top guy and WWE are involved with Young Rock. All I am saying is, it could be a coincidence.