PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Wants Vince McMahon to Roast Him in Nashville

Kemo
07-28-2022, 07:48 PM
The Roast of Ric Flair takes place this Friday night in Nashville, TN. The event kicks off Starrcast V weekend, which culminates Friday night with Ric Flair’s Last Match.

The Roast of Ric Flair streams live on FITE Friday night at 8pm (Eastern).

Order The Roast of Ric Flair ($19.99)
Order Starrcast V, including The Roast of Ric Flair, Ric Flair’s Last Match and much more ($99.99)

In the lead-up to The Roast of Ric Flair, the Nature Boy asks, who better to roast him than longtime friend and former WWE Chairman, Vince McMahon?

In the fallout of McMahon’s retirement from WWE, Flair joked, “I’m trying to get him to come to Nashville now!”

Starrcast organizer Conrad Thompson quickly added, “He’s welcome, we’d love to have him as the special guest enforcer for the main event.”

Flair and Vince’s relationship goes back several decades. They’ve had their ups and downs, but McMahon has been there for Flair through some tough times he’s experienced.

Ric Flair added, “I want him to roast me, he certainly has in real life enough!”

He then impersonated McMahon and joked, “80’s heels don’t draw you stupid SOB Don’t ever bring a lawyer to see me. I don’t like lawyers, who are these two jack-offs?”

Flair added, “I started crying and so did the lawyers!”

YaiSEPoVjx4

Announced guests for The Roast of Ric Flair:

Torrie Wilson – WWE Hall Of Famer
DDP – WWE Hall Of Famer
Eddie George – NFL Hall Of Famer
Vickie Guerrero – AEW Superstar
Tie Domi – NHL Legend
Brian Knobbs – Multi-Time Tag Team Champion
Eric Bischoff – WWE Hall Of Famer
Earl Skakel – Comedian and Host of The Inappropriate Earl Podcast
Tyler Morrison – Comedian and Host of Fight Stories
Dan St. Germain – Comedian and Host of Wrestle Roast
Shuli Egar – Comedian and Host of The Shuli Show
Corey Ryan Forrester – Comedian and Host of Puttin On Airs
Casio Kid – Comedian, Morning DJ Rocket 95.1 and Host of Casio’s Cut

Once again, you can order The Roast of Ric Flair now at FITE for just $19.99. The event streams this Friday, July 29th at 8pm (Eastern).