PDA

View Full Version : Things Got Awkward When Linda McMahon Was Asked About Vince Leaving WWE

Kemo
07-30-2022, 12:59 AM
Vince McMahon’s wife, Linda, has given her first public comments about her husband leaving the company he built into a global empire.

It happened during an America First Policy Institute event, and things got awkward.

“I’m not going to talk about Vince and WWE, I’m here to talk about AFPI.”

The interviewer asked a follow-up question, and she responded:

“Well, you know what? He’ll just be deciding on how he’s going to spend his free time. I think that’s a good thing, thanks.”

The Wall Street Journal broke the news about the WWE Board of Directors investigating McMahon over a $3 million settlement that McMahon had agreed to pay a former employee with whom he allegedly had an affair. They also reported he paid them more than $12 million to four women formerly with the company to “suppress allegations of sexual misconduct and infidelity.”

Since Vince’s resignation, Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan have been named co-CEOs, while Triple H has been named Head of Creative.

Linda helped launch Titan Sports alongside her husband, where she served as president and CEO of WWE until leaving the company in 2009. Since her departure from WWE, he attempted to secure a seat in the Senate in 2010 and 2012 but was unsuccessful.

Former US president Donald Trump named McMahon the head of the Small Business Administration in 2020.