PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Reveals Vince McMahon’s Advice for Running WWE

Kemo
09-03-2022, 12:56 AM
Vince McMahon had some valuable advice to offer when he retired and handed WWE‘s creative reigns over to Triple H earlier this summer.

Triple H spoke with Ariel Helwani for BT Sport this week’s to promote Saturday’s WWE Clash at the Castle premium live event from Cardiff, Wales.

During their discussion, he spoke in-depth about Vince McMahon’s retirement. Even though it’s been a few weeks since Vince left WWE, Triple H said it’s still hard for him to fathom.

“In some manner — it’s even hard for me to picture now that he’s not in the equation. And he’s not, in any way, shape or form, but it’s hard to think about that he’s not there.”

Triple H says it must have been painfully difficult for Vince McMahon to walk away from WWE after decades of building his empire.

Vince did give him some advice, but most of the advice was centered around, ‘This is what you’ve been preparing for all of these years, working alongside me. You’ve got this.’

“Just be confident in your decision-making, listen to people, be open to ideas and collaborate with other people.”

Triple H maintains that Vince McMahon is no longer involved in the day-to-day operations of WWE, but he knows what Vince would encourage him to listen to the people around him. Now that he’s running WWE’s creative team and talent relations departments, he has even more respect for what Vince was able to do.

LionDen
09-03-2022, 09:05 AM
I find it strange that Vince has no input at all. :shifty: Maybe Trips over turning some of Vinces decisions is a smoke screen to throw people off the track he still in charge. lol

Smartmark
09-05-2022, 12:31 AM
Vince said this? :O

“Just be confident in your decision-making, listen to people, be open to ideas and collaborate with other people.”

Somehow I find it hard to belive Vince ever said those words, LOL

LionDen
09-05-2022, 09:26 AM
Vince said this? :O

Somehow I find it hard to belive Vince ever said those words, LOL

I guess Vince did that himself now and then lol