PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns on WrestleMania Match With The Rock: ‘If It Works Out, I’m Ready’

Kemo
09-14-2022, 06:50 PM
Roman Reigns has commented on the possibility of facing The Rock at WWE WrestleMania 39 next year.

It’s a match that fans and the company want to see happen, but it will come down to whether The Rock can break away from his busy schedule with commitments in Hollywood and relaunching the XFL.

While appearing on Logan Paul‘s IMPAULSIVE podcast, Reigns was asked about the possibility of this bout.

“They keep trying. Everybody keeps trying on this one,” said Reigns. “I don’t book the show, bro. I’m up for anybody. If it works out, then I’m ready.”

Reigns noted that he seizes whatever opportunities are put in front of him.

“It seems like it’s been that way. All the big names, all the big stars, whether they’re from our business, the movies, to the internet now, I’ve been in a really cool groove where these things have kinda just come to me, so I hope they’ll just continue to do that."

Reigns also commented on his social media use by stating he doesn’t fire back at trolls but just uses it to advance his WWE character.

The Undisputed WWE Universal Champion also discussed working with John Cena, his family life, his battles with leukemia, and more. Click below for the entire interview:

n_I32HZLKAo

Smartmark
09-15-2022, 11:43 PM
It's the only match that makes sense at this point to be honest. And The Rock is the only one who makes sense to beat Reigns as well, at least after dragging this whole thing out for such a long time.

TKO
09-15-2022, 11:55 PM
No only gives a fuck about the shitty fucking match

Smartmark
09-16-2022, 12:30 AM

Aknowledge me when it happens and you understand that I was right all along.

Kemo
09-16-2022, 08:45 PM

:roman:

Aknowledge me when it happens and you understand that I was right all along.

I'm guessing you understand the business behind it. :)

The biggest money maker in professional wrestling vs the biggest money maker in Hollywood.

It's a license to print money.

Smartmark
09-17-2022, 12:52 AM
:roman:

I'm guessing you understand the business behind it. :)

The biggest money maker in professional wrestling vs the biggest money maker in Hollywood.

It's a license to print money.

Word! And that's what I've been trying to tell Travis for like a year, but he wont believe me. He don't think Roman will lose to Rock either, but I think he will to be honest.

TKO
09-17-2022, 07:21 AM
He isn’t the biggest money maker in wrestling. He lost millions of fans. He’s just another overrated overpushed Vince idiot.

Smartmark
09-17-2022, 03:04 PM
He isn’t the biggest money maker in wrestling. He lost millions of fans. He’s just another overrated overpushed Vince idiot.

And that's the reason why The Rock will be defeating him.

Kemo
09-18-2022, 06:53 PM

Who's bigger? What active wrestler draws more money in merch sales than he does?

Just because you don't like him, doesn't mean he's not drawing money. If he was not drawing money for WWE, he wouldn't be in the top spot.

Word! And that's what I've been trying to tell Travis for like a year, but he wont believe me.

That doesn't surprise me in the least. :deadhorse:

LionDen
09-20-2022, 09:55 AM
I want this match and story line. :)