PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Compares WWE Star To Mick Foley

Kemo
03-14-2023, 09:30 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair has drawn a comparison between the Hardcore legend Mick Foley and a WWE star.

WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley has a glorious career. He had been the ultimate-risk taker back in the day. Not only his underdog spirit but the life-threatening spots he did, kept his fans on the edge of their seats. It seems that can be compared to what WWE star Kevin Owens is currently doing.

'The Nature Boy' finds similarities between Owens and Foley due to the bumps inside the ring. Owens is well-known for being a risk taker and not shying away from putting his body on the line, which is something that Foley certainly did throughout his career.

On the latest episode of his To Be The Man podcast, Ric Flair said:

“Kevin does crazy sh*t. I said, ‘I hope they’re paying you,’ he said ‘they are,’ I said, ‘good, don’t be afraid, don’t be shy to ask because nobody else is going to do that sht.’”

Ric Flair reflected on one particular bump that Owens took during his WrestleMania 36 match against Seth Rollins. Fans were not in attendance but Owens launched himself off the WrestleMania sign to crash through a table below. It was one of the most memorable spots of that year's two-night event.

Flair recalled simply thinking, "Oh Jesus Christ," after he saw Owens take that.

Owens continues to do some insane spots. This week, he faced Solo Sikoa in a Street Fight on RAW. KO was thrown from the top rope to the pile of steel chairs which was a highlight reel of the match. Owens suffered a loss after The Usos attacked him backstage during the match.

AleF6STfbU0