PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Update on Ric Flair's Upcoming WWE Hall of Fame Announcement

Kemo
03-14-2023, 09:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YejVCyL.jpg

WWE has confirmed that Ric Flair will be appearing on WWE’s The Bump this week to announce the next Hall of Fame inductee.

Rey Mysterio is the only inductee that has been officially announced for the class thus far and Konnan is reportedly inducting him.

The Great Muta (Keiji Muto) is also expected to be inducted into the class, while WWE is in talks with Stacy Keibler to be another inductee.

It appears that The Great Muta will be the next inductee confirmed for the class.

On the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer spoke about the possibility of Ric Flair inducting Muta into the Hall of Fame.

“I presume that's Keiji Muto because Ric Flair has asked to induct Muto, or has been asked to induct Muto. A lot of people thought it would be Sting, but politically that would have been tough before. I think it would be even tougher now. So I don’t know that's the case."

Meltzer added that Muto has been asked to be in the Hall of Fame, and Flair has asked to induct him, so he's the logical option for this announcement.

Muta just wrapped up his retirement tour, which included losing to WWE star Shinsuke Nakamura for Pro Wrestling NOAH.

Earlier this week, Mick Foley mentioned that someone surprising asked him to induct them into the Hall of Fame this year. The identity of this inductee is still unknown.

Aside from Rey Mysterio and (presumably) the Great Muta, former WWE star Stacy Keibler is said to be a lock as well.