PDA

View Full Version : YouTube Star LeLe Pons Claims WWE Reached Out With Multi-Million Dollar Offer

Kemo
03-22-2023, 07:04 PM
The worlds of professional wrestling and celebrity culture have often overlapped, and recently, LeLe Pons almost made an appearance for WWE.

The 26-year-old rose to fame on Vine prior to the platform's 2016 shut down and has since re-established herself on YouTube.

Pons has also entered the world of conventional television and film and appeared on the latest season of The Masked Singer.

LeLe Pons hasn't appeared for WWE, but that isn't for lack of trying by the Stamford-based promotion.

Speaking on Logan Paul's ImPaulsive podcast, Pons spoke about being approached by WWE.

"They reached out to me. I’m not kidding. They reached out and were like, ‘She has to do it.’ If anything happens in my career, like there’s a scandal or something, I’m just going to go that route."

Pons' husband, rapper Guaynaa, said that WWE offered her $20 million but the money wasn't as much a factor in Pons' decision, as she explained:

"They can offer me $20 million, it’s not about the money, it really isn’t. Mentally, I want to be prepared. You have to be mentally prepared. You should not give a f*** what other people are saying because it’s a lot of confrontation. I suck at confrontation.”

Even without Pons, WrestleMania 39 is expected to be a star-studded event, especially given the Los Angeles setting.

It has been confirmed that Logan Paul will be facing Seth Rollins at the event on April 1, which will also be the Maverick's 28th birthday.

Musical artists Becky G and Jimmie Allen will perform America the Beautiful on Saturday and Sunday respectively.