PDA

View Full Version : Alexa Bliss Teases Return: 'I've Been Working Up a Little Something'

Kemo
03-28-2023, 10:01 PM
An update on the status of Alexa Bliss has been provided by the former champion herself.

When speaking on the 'Behind The Velvet Rope' podcast, five time WWE Women's Champion Alexa Bliss provided some insight behind her recent absence from WWE TV:

"It's funny how, you take time to do one thing, and everyone thinks you just left. Yes, calm down. It wasn't like (a dismissive), 'they know where to find me.' It was (reassuring), 'Guys, they know where to find me. They know I'm doing the Masked Singer. Calm down.' It's just so funny how people jump to conclusions on everything. You just have to let things play out and you have to see what's going on. There is always something going on, especially in WWE. You always have to expect the unexpected," Bliss stated.

On the topic of a potential return to WWE programming, Bliss offered up the following, even hinting at a possible WrestleMania appearance:

"I would assume so. I've been working up a little something. We'll see. WrestleMania is coming up, who knows what's going to happen."

Bliss recently unveiled that she underwent the knife to have a cancerous skin cell removed just days before being revealed as portraying 'Axolotl' on the popular 'Masked Singer' television program.