PDA

View Full Version : GUNTHER: I Will Main Event WWE WrestleMania 40

Kemo
03-31-2023, 09:10 PM
WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER will be walking into WrestleMania 40 as a main eventer, according to the Austrian himself.

Since being called up to WWE last year, GUNTHER has been a force to be reckoned with on SmackDown and captured the IC Title in June.

Earlier this year, GUNTHER broke the record for the longest tenure in a classic Men's Royal Rumble match.

At WrestleMania 39, GUNTHER will defend the Intercontinental Championship against Sheamus and Drew McIntyre.

Many fans expect big things in GUNTHER's future, especially with Triple H now running WWE's Creative department.

Speaking to BT Sport, GUNTHER shared this belief when he asked what he will be doing at WrestleMania 40.

"The main event. [That's the] prediction."

GUNTHER was also asked if he has a dream opponent for who he plans to face in 2024.

"There are obviously in this company there are so many great guys that I would really like to get in the ring with. But whatever the challenge is, I'm going to take on it head-on. I'll make the most of that. So everything will come around at the end, get in the ring with anybody if you're here long enough. So I'll take it as it comes."

WrestleMania 39 is a matter of hours away, but plans have already been coming together for next year's Showcase of the Immortals.

WWE confirmed last July that the show will take place on April 6, and April 7, at Lincoln Financial Field, in Philadelphia, PA.

This will be Philadelphia's first WrestleMania since 1999, and the second WrestleMania to come to the city of Brotherly Love.

Earlier this month, it was noted that Triple H plans to "stack" the WrestleMania 40 card considering the milestone number.

Smartmark
04-01-2023, 12:45 AM
WWE should no doubt book Gunther Vs Lesnar for WM 40.

LionDen
04-01-2023, 01:29 AM
WWE should no doubt book Gunther Vs Lesnar for WM 40.

I still don't like Gunther and I do not see him main evening any Wrestlemania. lol :shifty:

TKO
04-09-2023, 12:51 AM
And he has to be the one to beat Roman there can’t be anyone else, but he’s a hero

Smartmark
04-09-2023, 02:53 AM
And he has to be the one to beat Roman there can’t be anyone else, but he’s a hero

It will be Lesnar Vs Gunther and Reigns Vs The Rock.