PDA

View Full Version : Unlikely Name Wants to Face Bobby Lashley - The 'All-Mighty' Responds

Kemo
04-02-2023, 10:00 PM
Bobby Lashley doesn't have a match at WrestleMania, but that could change soon enough.

Up until a few weeks ago, it had been expected that Lashley would be facing Bray Wyatt at the Showcase of the Immortals.

That was until the two-time former WWE Universal Champion went down with an illness that has kept him off of TV ever since.

At last night's WrestleMania: Saturday event, Logan Paul came up short against Seth 'Freakin' Rollins, despite the aid of fellow YouTuber KSI.

KSI, who is Paul's business partner with their PRIME energy drink, was dressed as a mascot for the beverage and even took a bump through the announce table.

In a backstage interview, the British YouTuber reflected on appearing at WWE's biggest event of the year.

"No one knew it was me. I mean, I guess a few fans were speculating today being like 'could it? surely not.' So In tried putting something on my [Instagram] Story like 'oh I'm leaving L.A.' Just to trick some of my fans. But then when I came out on the stage-- out of the ring, just being like 'yo what's up?' [I was] bouncing around and everyone was like 'who is it? who is it?' It was so funny, because at one point I was just blocking people's way. People were screaming behind me like 'get out of the way. You're too big. I can't see! Damnit!' So I started kneeling to try and stop blocking people's view."

While Wyatt won't be facing Lashley at WrestleMania, the All-Mighty has teased that he will have a match at the Showcase of the Immortals.

In the interview, KSI was asked if he would consider having a match himself, and named Lashley as a dream opponent.

"I mean you never know, you never know. If I were to choose an opponent, oh my God. I don't even know who I'd want. Bobby Lashley. [interviewer brings up that KSI was speaking about Rey Mysterio earlier.] I don't want-- he's a legend. He'll be way too fast. But Bobby Lashley, put me in with the beast. I did see [him win the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal on SmackDown.] I'm up for the challenge [laughs nervously.] Why not man? YOLO!"

This interview caught the attention of the former WWE and ECW World Champion who seemed open to the idea.

LionDen
04-02-2023, 11:12 PM
lol All WWE needs .. another Youtuber. lol :shifty: I would like to see this match and watch Lashley destroy him. KSI not as bad as Logan Paul though .. no one is near as bad as a human being as Logan Paul lol