PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair Has Non-WWE Plans After WrestleMania 39 Defeat

Kemo
04-02-2023, 10:07 PM
Charlotte Flair will no-doubt hope to regain the SmackDown Women's Champion, but that isn't her primary concern right now.

At WWE WrestleMania 39: Night One, Flair's seventh reign with the title ended at the hands of 2023 Women's Royal Rumble Winner Rhea Ripley.

Between her reigns on Raw, SmackDown, and WWE NXT, Flair is a 15-time Women's Champion (16 if you include her WWE Women's Tag Title reign.)

Fans who saw Flair compete against Ripley last night may have noticed that the now-former Champion was looking significantly more toned than usual.

During Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer reported that Flair has plans to enter the world of bodybuilding, and has informed WWE of her plans.

“Charlotte Flair is down in weight, you know, she’s talked about doing a bodybuilding contest, but she’s talked about doing a bodybuilding contest this summer, and doing the diet and everything. I can’t tell you how much weight she’s lost, but it was quite noticeable.”

There is no word on whether Flair will need time off from WWE to focus on her bodybuilding future.

Charlotte Flair is hardly the first woman to enter the world of professional fitness and bodybuilding.

Last year, Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair won several awards at a bodybuilding competition for her impressive physique.

More recently, Impact Wrestling's Jordynne Grace won several awards at the National Qualifier Tri-City Classic.

The former Knockouts Champion and Digital Media Champion placed first in true novice, the women's physique open, and overall women's physique.

LionDen
04-02-2023, 11:21 PM
Yes .. yes .. yes .. Flair go do something else for a 'few years.' lol She has way to many championships, she can not keep winning championships. As I have said before, if she keeps going the way she is, she will have 50 championships before she retires. WWE did a really stupid thing here. I literally shake my head every time I think about it. How many titles are WWE going to give her in the end. Ridiculous.