PDA

View Full Version : WWE WrestleMania 39: Night Two Segment Was Completely Unplanned

Kemo
04-03-2023, 08:19 PM
:wm39:

WWE Hall of Famer Snoop Dogg had to think on his feet during WrestleMania 39: Night Two after the return of Shane McMahon went awry.

McMahon made his return last night during a segment with The Miz and Snoop Dogg, in his first appearance for WWE since the 2022 Royal Rumble.

Shane was fired from WWE for his backstage actions at the 2022 event, with Vince McMahon reportedly stating that his son would never get a pop from the crowd again.

During McMahon's return, he was scheduled to face The Miz, who he previously defeated at WrestleMania 35 in 2019.

Moments into the match though, McMahon suffered an injury that temporarily ended the bout, which was later confirmed to be a torn quadriceps.

With McMahon out of action, Snoop Dogg filled in for the 'Best in the World' and after hitting a 'Doggie Elbow' got the win over The Miz.

The situation after Shane McMahon's injury was completely improvised, according to Fightful Select.

WWE referee Jessika Carr was credited for helping guide Snoop Dogg during his brief match.

Both Snoop Dogg and Shane were praised by talent who spoke to Fightful for being able to put together the segment after McMahon's injury.

Shane left through the crowd during the Snoop-Miz match and was able to walk out with the assistance of others.

McMahon was tended to backstage, and a WWE camera crew was on him, suggesting that what happened will be part of an upcoming documentary.

Smartmark
04-03-2023, 08:23 PM
I hope Shane is ok. But props to Snoop for saving the moment.

I would have loved to see a short match between Shane and Miz, but I think what they managed to do was pretty professional from all parts.

LionDen
04-04-2023, 01:30 PM
I hope Shane is ok. But props to Snoop for saving the moment.

I would have loved to see a short match between Shane and Miz, but I think what they managed to do was pretty professional from all parts.

Snoop did a great job .. not the greatest wrestling job lol but a great job at stepping up. Doesn't the ref wear a mic in his ear? Maybe he was told to tell Snoop something. I don't know lol

TKO
04-09-2023, 12:41 AM
Shane is dog shit and the world he deserved it