PDA

View Full Version : Bianca Belair on WWE WrestleMania 39 Win - "This Is the New Streak"

Kemo
04-03-2023, 08:21 PM
WWE Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair is forging a streak of her own after going 3-0 at WrestleMania 39.

At WrestleMania 39: Night Two, Belair walked into the Showcase of the Immortals for the first time as Champion and retained against Asuka.

The win also marked a year since Belair captured the title from Becky Lynch in Dallas last April at WrestleMania 38.

By the time Bianca Belair signed with WWE, The Undertaker's legendary WrestleMania streak had long been conquered by Brock Lesnar.

During the press conference following WrestleMania 39: Night Two, the EST of WWE spoke about going 3-0 at the event.

"I definitely think this is the new streak. I did it at WrestleMania 37, didn’t think I could top that, and WrestleMania 38, to step in the ring with some amazing women. Then to step in the ring with Asuka to make it three. I’m hopefully on my way to being Miss WrestleMania and this being the new streak.”

There's no word yet on what WWE has planned for the Raw Women's Champion after this latest victory.

In addition to her victories over Asuka and Lynch, Belair won her WrestleMania debut in 2021 against Sasha Banks.

That match saw Belair capture the SmackDown Women's Championship, in the main event of WrestleMania 37: Night One.

The Empress of Tomorrow has a streak of her own at WrestleMania, though one she won't be celebrating.

Asuka, who spent the first two and a half years of her WWE career undefeated, is now 0-5 at WrestleMania.

LionDen
04-04-2023, 05:33 AM
I hope it is not another boring streak.