PDA

View Full Version : Asuka Says She "Might As Well Go Back to Japan" After WrestleMania 39 Loss

Kemo
04-03-2023, 08:29 PM
Asuka is seemingly disappointed with how things turned out for her last night at 'The Show of Shows.'

Asuka is certainly one of the best in-ring performers in the women's division. She has held the NXT, Raw, SmackDown, and WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships in recent years. However, her record at WrestleMania has been dismal.

'The Empress of Tomorrow' competed in her fifth WrestleMania match in Los Angeles on Sunday night and unfortunately for her once again suffered a loss at 'The Grandest Stage of Them All.' She was defeated by Bianca Belair for the WWE Raw Women's Championship, the title Asuka previously held in 2020, and went on to lose against Rhea Ripley.

Asuka earned her WrestleMania spot by defeating Raquel Rodriguez, Liv Morgan, Nikki Cross, Natalya, and Carmella in an Elimination Chamber match in February. However, in Los Angeles, the bout with Belair ended like all of Asuka’s others at WrestleMania with the star on the losing end of things.

Now The Empress of Tomorrow has taken to social media herself as she vows to bring chaos to WWE’s “boring women’s division”:

“I might as well go back to Japan… But I bet a lot of you guys my friends will miss me when I leave WWE? Now I need the power of your anger. Let’s bring chaos to the boring Women’s Division with me Let’s bring chaos to the Women’s Division, let’s bring chaos to the WWE!”

We will now have to see what the future holds for Asuka.

LionDen
04-04-2023, 05:43 AM
I agree, Asuka deserves better. She should have won her match at mania. Stupid decision IMO having Bianca win.