PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Says Endeavor Will Be 'Lucky' To Have Him

Kemo
04-03-2023, 10:55 PM
Roman Reigns is nearing upon 1000 days as the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion and he believes that the new buyer of WWE, Endeavor would be lucky to have him.

There had been talks of WWE being sold ever since Vince McMahon made his return to the company. It was noted that the 77-year-old came back from retirement to encourage a sale. It was initially reported that the global juggernaut was being taken over by the Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund. However, the rumors turned out to be false.

It was recently noted by CNBC that the company was in advanced talks with Endeavor, the parent company of UFC. A deal was finalized and an official statement was issued.

'The Tribal Chief' left Cody Rhodes' story unfinished after the former emerged victorious to retain his title in the main event of WrestleMania 39 Night Two. 'The Head of The Table' shared his thoughts on WWE's sale to Endeavor.

During the post-WrestleMania press conference, Roman Reigns was asked about the talks of WWE to be sold to Endeavor.

Reigns said:

"I was busy smashing your favorite. So, I don't really know much about that. Today was busy day for me. Whatever happens, I'm sure they are all very lucky to have me. I know that much."

As per the report from CNBC's Alex Sherman, Endeavor Group, fronted by Ari Emanuel, was nearing a deal to purchase WWE. The deal was announced on Monday

The report noted that under the deal, UFC and WWE would be combined into one publicly traded company. Endeavor purchased 51% of WWE, with 49% being retained by WWE shareholders. In a statement, Endeavor announced a "definitive agreement" that would see WWE come under the company's ownership in an estimated $9.3 billion deal.

LionDen
04-04-2023, 05:54 AM
lol Got to stay in character.